Advertisement

Who’s Going To Send You A Message (Pick A Deck)

Who’s Going To Send You A Message (Pick A Deck) Timestamps below.
Please note that these are general readings for your entertainment and enlightenment, and may not resonate with everyone, or on every aspect. All medical and well-being suggestions must be first discussed with your medical and other healthcare providers.

Timestamps:
1 Green Tourmaline 01:10
2 Apatite 09:36
3 Honey Calcite 16:19

About me:
Hi, I’m Leenna. I’m a writer and a tarot reader. I mostly do pick-a-card readings on this channel.
I offer personal readings from $12 for a mini-reading of 10 minutes, more information on my website: My Patrons get exclusive Pick A Card audios and videos as well as other content from only $2 a month.
My eBooks are available on GooglePlay, Barnes and Noble, Apple Books and many other official eBook outlets.

If this reading resonated with you and you’d like to say thank you, you can comment below or leave a tip via Kofi:

Thank you for your interest and support! And best wishes to you :-)


Decks Used:
Frideborg Tarot
Steampunk Tarot
Housewives Tarot
The Oracle By Emrys
Sugar Magazine Dream Cards
The Gilded Reverie LeNormand

pick a card,tarot,free tarot,tarot reading,pick a card readiing,message,this week,who's sending a message,job,work,love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments