Advertisement

The problematic nature of Battle Pass mechanics

The problematic nature of Battle Pass mechanics Please consider supporting this channel -
Battle Pass is the current big trend in the AAA gaming industry. It considered by some people as better alternative for lootboxes and DLCs in online games, but is it really that better? Recently I took a short break from gaming, and breaking out of my daily routine got me thinking about the problematic nature of modern Battle Pass design. In this video, I'm going to try and explain in detail why I don't like this new trend and what's so bad or even dangerous about it.


If you liked this video, don't forget to subscribe and share it, your support is really matters for me!
Also, check out the community links below:

Steam group -
PC Gaming Inquisition community Discord server -
Steam curator page -
Twitter -

battle pass,lootboxes,AAA gaming,battle pass grind,battle pass how does it work,battle pass explained,

Post a Comment

0 Comments