Advertisement

YOU Can Kill Reptilians! Things They Dont Want You To Know!! SHARE NOW!

YOU Can Kill Reptilians! Things They Dont Want You To Know!! SHARE NOW! 1. First thing you need to do is share this too many as people as possible and subscribe to my channel ...follow it for truth and stay tuned for every thing!

2. Go stare into the sun and pry your eyes open, while breathing, until you feel comfortable let the sun pull the poison out of your face and eyes until you develop the Christ Consciousness that is the beginning of your true salvation.

3. Tell everybody to do it and you do it to every single day to keep up with the regiment eventually no one can touch you these things come up at night, and the sun will be inside of you and you can destroy them.

4. If you care about the people if you really are down with this movement now is your chance to prove it!!!
I don't hate reptilians but if they don't cease the disgrace then I have no respect. If you don't share this video and do something about this don't come watch my videos go away you have lost my respect it's not about royalties! if you want to give me a compliment about my videos without doing something about this go away I don't care about your gratifications.

"You hear them babies crying to they mama do something about it" - Our Maker

How to kill reptilians,the sun kills evil,reptilian secrets exposed,illuminati exposed,hiw to destroy vampires,how to destroy monsters,are reptilians real,

Post a Comment

0 Comments