Advertisement

Learn how to use Figma to create an awesome landing page

Learn how to use Figma to create an awesome landing page Check out Designmodo's Startup:

Figma is an awesome design tool. In this video, we'll look both at some design tips and tricks for when you're putting a web design together, as well as look at some of the cooler features of Figma.

The noun project:
Weather icon - created by Berkah Icon ( 0


#ui #design

---



Keep up to date with everything I'm up to





---



Help support my channel

Get a course:

Buy the t-shirt:

Support me on Patreon:



---



My editor: VS Code -



How my browser refreshes when I save:



---



I'm on some other places on the internet too!



If you'd like a behind the scenes and previews of what's coming up on my YouTube channel, make sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.



Instagram:

Twitter:

Codepen:

Github:



---



And whatever you do, don't forget to keep on making your corner of the internet just a little bit more awesome!

Kevin Powell,tutorial,html,css,figma,how to use figma,how to use figma to design a webpage,design a webpage,deign a landing page,website design,webpage design,ui,ux,figma ui,create a ui with figma,create a website design with figma,figma tutorial,web design tutorial,figma design,ui design,landing page design,figma ui design,user interface design,web design and development,figma prototyping,website design tutorial,design tools,user interface,

Post a Comment

0 Comments