Advertisement

Cuisinart Twin Oaks hopper fire!!! Be sure and detail clean out the fire pot before every use!!

Cuisinart Twin Oaks hopper fire!!! Be sure and detail clean out the fire pot before every use!! Audio is better and now I left my counter weight on my camera mount loose, sorry about that! I will eventually figure this all out!

Hopper clean out in detail is a must, with the Cuisinart Twin oaks smoker side! I highly recommend pulling it down and using a butter knife or something else to help the ash fall! On my last Boston Butt, I had a hopper fire. I caught it in plenty of time, so zero damage to my smoker, but it could have been bad! Also I am not a fan of the warming tray. I am still really, really happy with this unit overall and I would buy it again!

I hope these updates help, stay tuned for more videos, subscribe and hit that like button, please!!

use!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments