Advertisement

The only player who terrified Fabio Cannavaro | Oh My Goal

The only player who terrified Fabio Cannavaro | Oh My Goal Fabio Cannavaro managed to win the Ballon d’Or as a defender. Something that rarely happens in 21st century football… But one player gave him nightmares. A football phenomenon terrified him for years… Discover who it is in this video!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

fabio cannavaro,fabio cannavaro interview,fabio cannavaro ballon d'or,fabio cannavaro defending,fabio cannavaro defensive skills,fabio cannavaro skills,cannavaro,ballon d'or,oh my goal cannavaro,ronaldo fenomeno,cannavaro vs ro,ronaldo el fenomeno,

Post a Comment

0 Comments