Advertisement

My life as a feminine spirit medium: Takeaway from Oracle card challenge and twin soul relationship

My life as a feminine spirit medium: Takeaway from Oracle card challenge and twin soul relationship This week's focus in my feminine spirit life has been a 5 day Oracle card facebook challenge and here I share my thoughts and takeaways.

I share about rebuilding from grief and finally feeling like I can emotionally hold space for a Mediumship demonstration while on the personal side..My partner is away for the next couple of weeks.

Vlogging my way through life as a medium inspired by the Divine Feminine.

In each of us exists the soul essence of the Divine Feminine. That when we consciously flow with part of our soul, it has us quite naturally embody our purpose and will have you show up in life as the sensual, confident, creative and intuitive being that you are who is organically aligned with your destiny.

And we combine that with the tool of Mediumship - Bam! Magic Happens.

feminine spirit,feminine spirit medium,feminine spirituality,feminine spiritual energy,twin flame,twin flame relationship,twin soul,psychic medium,grief,mediumship,oracle cards,twin flames,twin soul gameplay,mediumship for beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments