Advertisement

“My friend, the devil is not greatly afraid of..'' WANT TO ADD REAL POWER TO YOUR PRAYERS?

“My friend, the devil is not greatly afraid of..'' WANT TO ADD REAL POWER TO YOUR PRAYERS? MAKE THIS A HOLY LENT - FASTING, SELF-DENIAL & PENANCES ADD ENORMOUS POWER TO YOUR PRAYERS
“My friend, the devil is not greatly afraid of the discipline and other instruments of penance. That which beats him is the curtailment of one’s food, drink and sleep. There is nothing the devil fears more, consequently, nothing is more pleasing to God. Oh! How often have I experienced it! Whilst I was alone – and I was alone during eight or nine years, and therefore quite free to yield to my attraction – it happened at times that I refrained from food for entire days. On those occasions I obtained, both for myself and for others, whatsoever I asked of Almighty God.” St. Jean Vianney

PRAYERS?

Post a Comment

0 Comments