Advertisement

I'm (Kind of) Back! (description may be helpful for context)

I'm (Kind of) Back! (description may be helpful for context) Hello everyone! :) It's been a really long time since I last uploaded, (September of 2015), so I thought I'd stop by and say hello again. Unfortunately due to Youtube's new COPPA law, I'm unsure if comments will be able to posted on this video. It's really a shame since I would love to communicate with my old viewers again since we're all most likely adults at this point, but I still wanted to at least show that I've been doing okay since I suddenly disappeared.

If this video gains enough traction, I may start uploading new content again. I'm not really 100% sure what videos I'd like to be making now, but I'm sure I'll figure that out if I ever decide that's what I wanna do with this channel. I may also decide to unprivate a few videos, but right now I'm going to keep them in my view only. Hope all is well for everybody else out there and happy trails! :)♡

LPS,Animal Jam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments