Advertisement

I went from POOR to RICH by Stealing 1,000,000,000,000$ from the KING.. (Roblox)

I went from POOR to RICH by Stealing 1,000,000,000,000$ from the KING.. (Roblox) Check out the MERCH:

Today we're playing Roblox Castle Heist Adventure where I rob the KING of Roblox for all of his ROBUX.. Watch till the end or I'll be sad :(

Roblox Castle Heist Adventure:

Twitter @tofu
instagram @tofu

Use Video Creator Code "TOFUU" on the Roblox store!

My name is Tofuu or Joe and this is my video! I bet you're incredibly thrilled about finding such an amazing channel, but don't freak out yet! ^o^ You have to click that subscribe button first! then you may freak out over this insanely amazing content!

Business email: tofuugamingbusiness@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

TITLE: I went from POOR to RICH by Stealing 1,000,000,000,000$ from the KING.. (Roblox)

roblox,roblox rpg,roblox obby,tofuu,tofuu roblox,roblox impossible obby,roblox king,roblox heist,roblox theif simulator,roblox robbing simulator,poor to rich,poor to rich roblox,roblox poor to rich,roblox peasant to king,poor rich,poor rich roblox,rich poor roblox,rich poor,king simulator,castle simulator,castle obyy roblox,castle obby roblox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments