Advertisement

answering s😈x questions you're too afraid to ask your mama bear | i'm your mama now

answering s😈x questions you're too afraid to ask your mama bear | i'm your mama now tmi! The girl talk you're too afraid to have with your mum but no worries i'll be your virtual big sister and we can cozy up and have a girly chat together! Give this video a thumbs up/comment if you want me to make this a regular upload on my channel 😅

► SAY HI/STALK ME HERE::
Instagram: jessica__brennan (two underscores)
Twitter: @jessieb_tweets
TikTok: @jessica_brennan

► Wanna work with me?
Business: Jessie@outsetagency.ie
PR: jessiebofficialcontact@gmail.com

I just want to say thank you SO extremely much to anyone who supports me - it means more to me than you will ever know and I am FOREVER GRATEFUL to have such kind genuine amazing friends supporting me. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART & if you're new here HI! I hope you stick around! ❣️ xxxxx

LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!

answering questions you're too afraid to ask your mama,answering questions your mama never answered,answering questions you're too scared to ask your mum,answering girl talk questions,answering boy talk questions,your virtual big sister,big sister advice,things your mama never told you,girl talk,boy talk,Jessie B,Melanie Murphy sister,honesty hour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments