Advertisement

BABY SURPRiSE inside the CEILING!! Hidden baby makeover and reveal for Spacestation Crew & my dad!

BABY SURPRiSE inside the CEILING!!  Hidden baby makeover and reveal for Spacestation Crew & my dad! WE LOVE SURPRISES!! especially big ones like this!

JOIN OUR FAM!! ---

Best Baby Surprise Day Ever 1086

Cutest thing ever! I'm just going about my morning routine, when i hear laughing coming from Niko's room. I sneak over and look in and see that Adley has climbed into Niko's crib with a book and her ipad so that they can read and watch shows together!! I'm melting, my kiddos are adorable!! And speaking of kiddos, we're back from Disney and its time to tell the Spacestation Crew that Jenny is pregnant!!

So we come up with a plan. If you've been watching the channel for a while you'll remember that when we announced that Jenny was pregnant with Niko, we hid a baby doll in the roof of Spacestation 1.5 and surprised the crew with it! Well, we still have that doll, it's actually one of Niko's favorite toys. We gave the baby a makeover so it's now baby #3 and I go on a super secret mission to the Spacestation to hide the baby in the ceiling.

And can I tell you, its really hard to do something secret at the spacestation because we have so many people. I almost get caught 4 or 5 times, but i finally hide the baby doll and we are ready for the surprise. I get all the crew together and start talking about this cool art project we have going on, and just like our last announcement, while we're meeting, we have a speaker playing the sound of a baby crying. Everyone is more and more curios till finally Holladay puts Alex on his shoulders to look in and find the hidden surprise!! Instantly everyone know that we are having another baby and we share a huge group hug!! I then have to show the crew Jenny surprising me while we were on our family vacation to Disney and it was hilarious.

After all the fun of telling the crew, Jenny and I jump in the purple Tesla to head to the doctor. Today we get to find out the due date!! We're so excited and hopeful that this pregnancy will go smooth. If you don't remember, both Adley and Niko were premature and had to stay in the hospital for a while. So we're hoping this little guy or girl will go smooth.

We get home from the doctor and go and surprise my dad to let him know that his 3rd grand baby is on its way. We would have filmed telling my mom, but Adley accidentally told her that secret.

\\\\
Watch Adley's last video: ADLEY CAUGHT a LEPRECHAUN!! our family makes a GOLD TRAP for St Patrick’s Day Morning Routine! --

Watch yesterday's Best Day Ever: UNDERWATER MiCKEY MOUSE!! and we found a PET CRAB on the BEACH! Ultimate family vacation continues! --
////

snag some sweet Spacestation merch ---

Find me on any social media @Shonduras!!

Best Music Ever:

Here's some stuff we use:
Camera:
Wide Lens:
Zoom Lens:
JOBY Pod:
Sweet Keyboard:




*highfive*
(leave a highfive in the comments if you read this far)

Shonduras,Best Day Ever,Adley,A for Adley,Niko Bear,baby,baby brother,having another baby,baby announcement,pregnant,Baby in Ceiling Prank (pregnancy announcement),prank,doctor visit,family,family fun,ADLEY CAUGHT a LEPRECHAUN!! our family makes a GOLD TRAP for St Patrick’s Day Morning Routine!,make over,baby make over,spa day,routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments