Advertisement

BUILD MUSCLE FASTER! - (With This ONE SET)

BUILD MUSCLE FASTER! - (With This ONE SET) Want more muscle?

I had a few people reach out so it was definitely time to make a “Widowmaker” video. As I mention in the video, these are a crucial part of how I train and I would argue where the growth happens.
If you haven’t tried these before then try adding a widowmaker set to your deadlifts, squats, leg press, bent over rows, Romanian dead and any other compound or multi joint movement.

If you try them then let me know in the comments below how it went, also what video you want me to do next.

IG: @ryanhumiston
SONG: Another Round of Glory - Ian Post

how to build muscle,how to gain muscle,weight training,how to increase muscle mass,muscle mass,muscle growth,how to build muscle mass,gym motivation,bodybuilding workout,bodybuilding tips,bodybuilding exercises,chest,chest workout,chest exercises,chest exercises for men,muscle building workouts,how to gain muscle fast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments