Advertisement

What I've been working on the past few days...... Unveiling it!!!! Then OSRP State Troopers

What I've been working on the past few days...... Unveiling it!!!! Then OSRP State Troopers What's up all, people call me Turtle. Daily streamer. I do GTA 5 RP with OSRP and multiplayer gaming with friends, lots of story mode games too! Bios suck so hopefully the content is better!

Wanna join a cool discord? Hit that link then and become a criminal in the Mafia!!

Support the stream without me losing 30% here at

Saf,San,andreas,andreas’,andraes,andraes’,finest,role,play,community,family,rp,gta,grand,theft,auto,five,gta v,turtle,turtle821,821,oneoceanten,one,ocean,ten,graphic,overhaul,leo,sheriff,deputy,canine,k9,k-9,blaine,county,officer,line,best,unit,duck,duckman,gaming,kodiak,yeka,yeka221,221,ocrp,doj,dojrp,corsair,no,nopixel,pixel,osrp,old,school,trooper,stark,Barthalowmew,sandy,grapeseed,harmony,rtx,

Post a Comment

0 Comments