Advertisement

Why I Haven't Uploaded in a Year and a Half (Sorry...)

Why I Haven't Uploaded in a Year and a Half (Sorry...) Hey everyone! I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded in almost 2 years, which is a long time to not upload. Now I've finally uploaded a video about why I haven't uploaded in almost 2 years. It was a year and a half ago since I've uploaded when I recorded audio for this video in January, but it was March when I' uploaded this video, so it's closer to almost 2 years. Yeah... A reason why I haven't uploaded wasn't mention in the video, but that reason is that the battery for my phone stopped working, so I couldn't even animate. Then I got a new phone battery, so I was able to animate! Yippie! Now since there isn't any technical issues anymore, I'm able to upload like I have before, which is great! Sorry this description is so long... Like the video if you liked it, and subscribe if you want to see more videos. Bye and have a nice day.

GabeMations The Animator,GabeMations The Animator update video,GabeMations The Animator Why Haven't I Uploaded in a Year and a Half,GabeMations,GabeMations update video,video,GabeMations Why I Haven't Uploaded in a Year and a Half,Update videos,Channel update videos,Animated update videos,Animated channel update videos Youtube animator update videos,Animator channel update videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments