Advertisement

WHO WINS?? Israel Adesanya VS Yoel Romero - UFC 248 | Technique Tuesday

WHO WINS?? Israel Adesanya VS Yoel Romero - UFC 248 | Technique Tuesday On today's Technique Tuesday I discuss UFC 248's Main event, Israel Adesanya vs Yoel Romero!! I give you ONE technique each fighter can use to help secure victory this weekend! I also make my pick for who I think walks away with the Middleweight belt!! Please hit that thumbs up and hit that subscribe button! Oss

BRING WONDERBOY OUT FOR A SEMINAR FOR YOUR AREA!!!
For Inquiries Please E Mail Sweet T @ Upstatekarate.tony@gmail.com

BRAND NEW WONDERBOY MERCH OUT NOW:

AWESOME music I use for my videos:
(Get 2 EXTRA months)

Social Media:



UFC 248,ufc 248,yoel romero,israel adesanya,adesanya vs romero,ultimate fighting championship,dana white,israel adesanya vs yoel romero,espn mma,mma espn,adesanya romero,joanna jedrzejczyk,wrestling,kickboxing,karate,technique tuesday,who wins,pick em,yoel romero vs israel adesanya,helwani mma show,las vegas,mma fighting,mixed martial arts,romero adesanya,middleweght champion,family friendly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments