Advertisement

What I Would do Different on the Carnivore Diet

What I Would do Different on the Carnivore Diet I did the carnivore diet for 11 months. Things got weird near the end, experimenting with coconut water and ketchup lol. Here's what I would do different this time to thrive as a carni. One thing I forgot to mention was I wouldn't eat liver. That's where we store toxins, no need to take that risk. Plus it's gross :)

Monkey Strength Ebook
Monthly Q&A on Patreon
T-shirts and merch
My Music from the Videos
Donate to paypal.me/vegetablepolice Thank you!

My Second Channel Camera Conspiracies:

My Amazon Store for products I recommend

The HAIR GROWTH Shampoo that actually works use code 10CAREGROWZ19 for 10% off.

Vegetable Police,carnivore diet,carnivore diet tips,carnivore diet how to,how to do the carnivore diet,carnivore diet 101,carnivore diet review,carnivore diet vs vegan,carnivore diet safe,carnivore diet results,carnivore diet long term,carnivore diet organ meat,is liver healthy,carnivore diet vitamin c,

Post a Comment

0 Comments