Advertisement

Warm and Cool colors in practical color mixing

Warm and Cool colors in practical color mixing There are so many videos on color mixing. I honestly don’t know if I can give you more than what’s already out there. And yet, I got questions about color constantly. So let me see if I can help you with that today.

Watercolor Essential course early access is available now! New lessons just added!


Sign up for my Fast Track Watercolor eBook, update, and newsletters:


My Instagram:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Materials I use for this painting: (affiliation links)

Escoda Ultimo, synthetic squirrel hair brush


Escoda Versatil, synthetic kolinsky brush #6 and #10



Escoda Pearla, synthetic brush #8 and #10



My painting light - PHIVE LED Desktop Lamp


#watercolorcourse #cafewatercolor

how to paint,painting,watercolor techniques,watercolor technique,watercolor tutorial,watercolor lesson,watercolor tips,watercolor for beginners,watercolor exercise,painting for beginners,watercolor demo,color,palette,process,step by step,landscape,color mixing,warm colors,cool colors,mixing brown,art,artist,fine art,tutorial,how to mix colors,cafewatercolor,Warm and Cool colors in practical color mixing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments