Advertisement

Visual Appeal & Art Direction in Video Games feat. Katie Bianco | Unity UNLV Art Presentation

Visual Appeal & Art Direction in Video Games feat. Katie Bianco | Unity UNLV Art Presentation A game art presentation given by my super-awesome good-friend Katie Bianco at the Unity UNLV university game development club, held at the UNLV International Gaming Institute (where I work).

Check out Katie on Twitter:
Check out Katie's games on itch:

Play my free games and follow me on itch:
Follow me on Twitter:

If you have any itch.io game jam games you'd like me to critique, post them in the comments below! Please like and subscribe, it would be very kind of you to do. Thanks!

#GameArt #UnityUNLV #GameDev

game development,katie bianco,indie game development,game dev,independent video game development,katherine powell bianco,katie powell bianco,lapi,littlemiist,unity,unity unlv,art tutorial,art tutorial for beginners,gunnar clovis,unlv,game dev club,presentation,game dev presentation,game art,game art tutorial,art theory,art theory lecture,lecture,gamedev,game design,art,art lecture,indie gamedev,unity game dev,

Post a Comment

0 Comments