Advertisement

Thrift Dresser Flip | How To Apply Designer Paper To Painted Furniture

Thrift Dresser Flip | How To Apply Designer Paper To Painted Furniture This piece is a popular one at my shop. It's one that I actually kept for myself. I repurposed it to be a check out desk for my customers.

It was once tired and brownie frownie but I gave it a makeover using some pretty designer paper from Joann Fabrics and a little Junk Monkey Paint.

In this video I'll show you the steps I took to transform this thrift store dresser.

Connect with Sonia Miller of Junk Monkey Paint Company or get your Junk Monkey Paint supplies here: www.junkmonkeypaint.com

Want help growing YOUR creative business? Be sure to join Sonia on her NEW second channel daily:

Find Sonia on Insta, Facebook and Pinterest under "Junk Monkey Paint Company". See ya tomorrow on the vlog! xo

posters on furniture,how to put paper on dresser,stick designer paper on furniture,how to put posters on dresser,dresser flip with a poster,joann fabrics paper on a dresser,dresser makeover with a poster,poster paper makeover,flipping furniture,thrift store furniture transformation,junk monkey paint,sonia miller,pretty scrap paper on dresser,junker,thrifter,love to junk,love to thrift,flip furniture for profit,thrift for profit,junk for profit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments