Advertisement

Testing out the Optolong L-Enhance Filter with my William Optics Z61 Telescope Astrophotography

Testing out the Optolong L-Enhance Filter with my William Optics Z61 Telescope Astrophotography February 2020 Captures using the William Optics Z61 Refractor. Caught a few clear cold nights and managed to get several hours of practice in regarding my quest for Nebula captures. I like to call it the "3 P's " Practice , Patience , Processing. I ordered up a few filters from Optolong and in this session I used the Optolong L-Enhance Filter. Did it make a difference ? In my opinion yes , especially with Live Stacking in Sharpcap. I hope you enjoy my latest Captures. Please feel free to leave a comment , advice or any questions.

Music:

HUMAN PLANET

Music provided by No Copyright Music: Music used: Human Planet by Ender Güney Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0


LIFE

Music provided by Royalty Free Music: Music used: Life by Ender Güney Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0

Astrophotography,William Optics,Optolong,Optolong L-enhance,space,planets,Telescope,zwo,zwo 294mc,nebula,galaxies,night sky,sharpcap,deep space objects,dso,photography,william optics z61,astro,nght sky,andromeda,stars,orion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments