Advertisement

Snowshoeing at a Rural Airport: Mora, MN

Snowshoeing at a Rural Airport: Mora, MN Hello and welcome to my channel!

Join me on this beautiful March day as I take my dad’s wooden snowshoes and trop around Mora, Minnesota in search of birch bark. I am exploring in a Cessna 150, one of my favorite airplanes. I hope you enjoy the video and find a bit of inspiration!

Thank you!

Music: Tranquil Fields Tense by Alexander Nakarada (www.serpentsoundstudios.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License


Music: Beat Thee by Alexander Nakarada (www.serpentsoundstudios.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License


Copyright 2020 Me And My Flying Machine. All Rights Reserved.

minnesota,wisconsin,midwest,pilot,airplane,airport,mora airport,aviation,aviator,female,girl,woman,lady,female pilot,girl pilot,lady pilot,explore,adventure,brave,flying,cessna,cessna 150,snowshoes,snowshoeing,cold,crafts,create,birch,birch bark,tree,ice,candles,diy,homemade,art,film,plane,women who fly,airplane adventure,private pilot,pilota,nu feixingyuan,amerikanskiy pilot,altayar aliinath,pilote feminin,Jose pairotto,zhinka pilot,kvinnlig,creative,handmade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments