Advertisement

My Former Headmistress Who Was Fired Because Of Me, Works At My New School | Animated story

My Former Headmistress Who Was Fired Because Of Me, Works At My New School | Animated story Melody grew up in the family of a prosecutor and a businesswoman. She knows her rights and laws very well. At some point, she begins to abuse her knowledge and the position of her father. Thanks to her, the headmistress is fired from school. After some time, Melody was forced to move to her grandmother to live in a small town. The question is what surprise will be waiting for her at the new school.

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,karma is a,karma works,i was bad student,my father was a prosecutor,mom is a businesswoman,our family was wealthy,i was a spoiled child,dad was sentenced,granny took me,new school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments