Advertisement

Monthly Money Saving Challenges | Financial Workout | FUN ways to SPEND LESS

Monthly Money Saving Challenges | Financial Workout | FUN ways to SPEND LESS Hi, This video is about my saving challenges and my financial diet and workout. Or that's what it was supposed to be. I got sidetracked a lot but I think I was able to edit it into oblivion until it was something that won't burn your eyes to watch it.

Since I don't say it in the video, hi, my name is Sarah, and this is my channel (in case you didn't put two and two together.) I talk about self-development, personal growth, and Financial Education.

Monthly Challenge Ideas
1. No Coffee or Alcohol.
2. No Fast Food.
3. No-Spend Days
4. Credit Card Freeze.
5. Cut out a main ingredient like meant, gluten, or Dairy.
6. Get 8 hours of sleep.

My March challenge:
Spend as little as possible. Except for my trip to New York. There I will spend everything I've saved on Pizza and Bagels.

How To Stay Social While Limiting Your Funds:
-Gym. Bring a buddy.
-Thrift shopping. Bring a buddy.
- Library. Bring a Buddy.

I hope you liked this video. I think I enjoyed making it but I really don't remember because other than the one moment on camera, the coffee just didn't hit the same as it usually does.
If I can figure out how to make my links work, here are my social medias.
@.carter
@carter

Thank you SO much for watching. Please Subscribe, Comment, Like, hit the bell, share the video, say you love me, tell me something good, and drink some water because its winter and your skin is probably thirsty. (Might be just mine.)
g'bye.

Financial Diet,Financial workout,Save money in 2020,Sarah Refined,Sarah Carter,Calgary Youtuber,Canadian Money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments