Advertisement

Leap Year Magick - Leap Year 2020 #witch #wicca #witchcraft

Leap Year Magick - Leap Year 2020 #witch #wicca #witchcraft Paula explains the correspondences and spells that pertain to Leap Years in general and specifically to February 29, 2020.

Link to the Videos on The Fae
Faerie and Elementals (The Seelie Court)


The Fae (Unseelie Court) on my paranormal channel


Nature Spirits and Elementals (on my paranormal channel)



If you wonder what products, books and sources I use and recommend for my witchy workings, I have created an Amazon Store and placed lots of my favorite things for the beginner and advanced practitioner. The store is an affiliated program, so if you purchase something using the links in my store, I do earn a small commission. Please do not feel obligated to use my links. Creating the store is a quicker way for you to know the products I use, books I've read and what interests me.

www.amazon.com/shop/thewitchescauldron

leap year 2020,leap year,leap year magick,February 29 2020,witchcraft for beginners,new age,wicca 101 course,leap year explained,leap year 2020 meaning,leap year 2020 astrology,february 29,what is a leap year,modern witchcraft for beginners,how to do witchcraft for beginners,beginners guide to witchcraft,wicca (religion),wicca for beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments