Advertisement

Is Free-to-Play Dead in 2020? 5 Ways to Improve the F2P Experience + 1 Month New Account Progress

Is Free-to-Play Dead in 2020? 5 Ways to Improve the F2P Experience + 1 Month New Account Progress Is Free-to-Play dead in SWGoH? I update my progress on my F2P account in Galaxy of Heroes now that it has been one month and I wanted to share 5 ways we could improve the beginning and F2P aspect of SWGoH.

Come hang out with me more often on Twitch -

Support the Music Artists
► Fury Weekend - Gamechanger
Download:
► Scandroid - Awakening with You
Download:
► Scandroid - Aphelion (Battlejuice Remix)
Download:
► Scandroid - The Veil (Synthatiger Remix)
Download:
►Star Wars Imperial March Synth Cover (Outro Song) -

Want to hang out with me on a monthly basis ? Check out my Patreon!

AhnaldT101 Merch!

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!


star wars galaxy of heroes,star wars,galaxy of heroes,swgoh,ahnaldt101,galaxy of heroes 2020,is galaxy of heroes a good game,galaxy of heroes review,f2p farming guide swgoh,best characters swgoh,f2p galaxy of heroes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments