Advertisement

EVERYONE IS MARKSMAN! POWER OF MARKSMAN! TOP GLOBAL MAGIC CHESS GAMEPLAY (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang)

EVERYONE IS MARKSMAN! POWER OF MARKSMAN! TOP GLOBAL MAGIC CHESS GAMEPLAY (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang) Hey guys! For this video I will try to build all marksman synergy! I will be trying to have as much marksman heroes and also collecting marksman crystals which will make my units have more crit damage and potential! My goal in this game is to increase my damage potential as well as the versatility of my units! Enjoy the video!

If you enjoyed the video please make sure to leave a like and subscribe to my channel for more videos and strategies!

#topglobalmagicchess #kairyn #magicchess #mobilelegendsmagicchess #magicchesstopglobal #marksmanmagicchess #magicchessbangbang #magicchessbestsynergy

Bang)

Post a Comment

0 Comments