Advertisement

Eagles & Maples are great, but is there another option?

Eagles & Maples are great, but is there another option? In this video I un box my first purchase from SDbullion, been wanting to buy from them for a while. With the great sale they had on these silver bullion coins, I couldn’t refuse the deal. Sometimes its good to break out from the norm and see what other options are out there. I wish I could tell you what silver coins I bought, but you will have to watch and see!






















Well if you scrolled down this far, I guess I could tell you I bought a tube of 20 of the 2020 philharmonics. 😉 This is the first time I have purchased these, I go over the similarities to the more popular ASE and Canadian maples. They have some great qualities that make them a must to add to your silver stack!


Contact me at: Coinandsilverjourney@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram: Coinandsilverjourney

silver stacking,philharmonics,buying silver,Sdbullion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments