Advertisement

Connecting Floors + Adding Stairs + Figuring out a Floor Plan in Planner 5D | Tutorial Part 1

Connecting Floors + Adding Stairs + Figuring out a Floor Plan in Planner 5D | Tutorial Part 1 - How to add stairs / staircase in Planner 5D
- How to add a stairway between two floors in Planner 5D
- Figuring out a floor plan

In this video, you will see how I mix and match to create a floorplan for a 3-storey house with 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom each floor. You can also see that I'm switching the two floors quite often, I'm doing that to snap the points of the corners of the house since I was able to figure out the floor plan of the second floor first. So, I copied it to the ground floor by switching them. #AddStairsPlanner5D #Planner5DTurtorial #Planner5DStaircase

The app that I am using is Planner 5D, you can get it on Google Play and App store. It is also available on Windows and through their website. If you're interested on how I got the full access for free, here's the link for that video:

Follow me on Instagram for more realistic snapshots of my projects in Planner 5D:

Planner 5D for Android video:

More of my speed build videos:

Walk-through house tour videos:

More building videos playlist:

Planner 5D,Tiny Home,Tiny house,Minecraft build,Loft type,Speed build,Planner 5D ideas,speedbuild,modern house ideas,modern house,korean tiny house,korean apartment,Interior design,exterior design,roblox build,sims 4 speed build,sims 4,building videos,casa,2019 home plans,apartment,apartment interior design,tumblr apartment,cozy,sam phoas,fachadas de casas,tiny apartment,home plan,floor plan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments