Advertisement

being open is worth it, you may even help someone by helping yourself in sharing things publicly

being open is worth it, you may even help someone by helping yourself in sharing things publicly witness another video where i give my inner and higher wisdom freely to the world. this is my project ascension.

i hope you can take away something from my motivational speeches.

Rise your vibration by lessening to my life lessons.

may my aura help you, boost you, and help you ascend.

may we align and can relate to each other.

***************************************************************
We have a discord! Come check us out and say hi:
Priestess Moon -
Amarathyst Gamming -

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE
Plz check out my lightworker blog and subscribe. to write comments you are required to log in.


my website features lots of ascension spiritual awakening content. lots of blog posts about ascension spiritual awakening from higher self speaking, prayers, inspirational speeches and so much more. we also feature lots of info. to help you get started.

==================================
ABOUT THE CHANNEL:
this channel is for anyone who is wanting to rise your vibration. my videos are for ascension spiritual awakening. i share my life lessons, my higher and inner wisdom and most of all my light into the world. may you rise from my videos and my energy.

i will now list what you can find on my channel:
powerful and vivid trances, the messages from these trances i relay to whoever is listening to my videos.
i am doing the angels work in this way

I heal with my words
my words are magic
i heal with my vibe
I am a lightworker
Light Language
Sharing my wisdom, love, and light into the world
Guided Meditations
ascension spiritual awakening
project ascension
i inspire
i help others
and so much more


ABOUT ME:
Hello everybody, I love doing let's plays videos. I also enjoy doing light language and motivational speeches on my main channel. Trance recordings and other spirit knowledge type of content. this means I do lots of ascension spiritual awakening stories on my channel. also known as awakening, sharing my personal advancements and sharing my life lessons to all. i share my wisdom, advice and basically anything that relates to growing spiritually. this is my project ascension, enjoy seeing my ascension spiritual awakening in REAL time.

I am a motivational speaker. witness my journey in REAL time as i help you as i help myself. This is my Project ascension,

i make varying art media which includes Music, lyrics, photo manipulations, fractals, space drawings and so much more.

I have other interests besides video games ;)
My other interests are
Anime
Nature
Making digital photos
Making Music
Selfies
Photomanips of myself
Lightworker stuff
Spiritual stuff
the list goes on...

==================================
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
MY LIGHTWORKER YOUTUBE CHANNEL


MY GAMMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL



don't forget to smash the like button on all the videos i upload
it really helps me out
==================================
MY WEBSITE:
►My Spirit Blog Website -

CONTACT ME HERE:

Discord, Instagram, my website, and comments on youtube
twitter - coming soon

==================================

FOLLOW ME:
Twitter Gaming - @AmarathystGamin


Twitter Warcraft - @UmiFiresong


My Instagram - @amarathyst



==================================
MUSIC I HAVE MADE:
Bandlab profile - @leilarose_starseed




I sing in this video here
Come check it out. It starts at 19:45

ascension spiritual awakening,project ascension,higher wisdom,inner wisdom,inspirational,motivational,enlightenment,high vibes,5D,High vibe tribe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments