Advertisement

AI Clones All Might's Voice and Put it on Other Anime Voice Lines

AI Clones All Might's Voice and Put it on Other Anime Voice Lines I won't shut up about the last video until 00:21
Time stamp for the voices: 2:06
This took way shorter than I thought lol, but I felt like there is just not too much to be explored here. However, I still had a lot of fun when the voice generated is just a bunch of weird moans and huffing sounds.
If you enjoy this, pls uh do the youtube thingy. Idk why I even bothered to write this here lmao it's not like anyone would read this... Unless? O_O

Thanks to this person that is crazy enough to try to replicate the paper of SV2TTS that gave me this opportunity to make this stupid video.


The actual paper:


I think Two Minutes Papers has a video about this, and if you are interested here's the link:


I want to use some fun ways to spread the new technologies/AI to a wider audience and to show how these would help to improve the entertaining industry, so please show some support and appreciation to these crazy smart people that are freely contributing to the society. (Well they might still be getting paid but still, this increases the speed of improvement in tech)

Music used:
Theysay. - Love.

AI,Deep voice,SV2TTS,voice cloning,all might voice,all might dubbed,all might dub voice,all might funny,my hero dubbed,omae wa mou shindeiru,all might omae wa mou shindeiru,deep learning,cursed,anime cursed,nico nico nii cursed,my hero academia all might dub,Puts All Might's Voice on other Animes,all might saying,anime say other lines,voice lines anime,anime voice line recreation,gigguk my hero,Already dead funny,AI copy voice,ai anime,anime ai,

Post a Comment

0 Comments