Advertisement

40 Day Declutter! Flylady Fast Track Week! Simple daily routines, Day Five

40 Day Declutter! Flylady Fast Track Week! Simple daily routines, Day Five #DianeinDenmark #Flylady #routines #gettingthingsdone #fasttrack

💖🖐😊 Looking forward to this fast track week! 🖖

Diane in Denmark – I’m here to be your cheerleader! Are you ready to get organized? I love using the Flylady and Getting Things Done systems! Come and join me on Instagram!

My entire video collection

The Getting Things Done method

Dressing your Truth/Building a wardrobe/clothes declutter

Recipes and crafts

My own Flylady story

From Chaos to Clean! I will hold your hand for the 31 days of the Flylady’s Babysteps!

Flylady Refresher Course

Denmark and Hygge!

Bahookie Camp for a new, improved you!

Christmas/the Holidays


Declutter (How to start, how to keep going)


Using the magic timer! How long does it take to do laundry/ironing/unload the dishwasher?

Working in the Flylady Zones (cleaning, decluttering, missions)


LOL! (Loads of laundry…) My laundry routines

My Flylady Routines

My Morning Routine
My Evening Routine

Making a Flylady Control Journal

Question and Answer Time

Flylady’s Weekly Home Blessing Hour
Routines - The Seven Day Challenge

Virtual 5 Day Retreat, Flylady style

40 Day Declutter Challenge

fast track,I'm back,Diane in Denmark,routines,Flylady,Scandinavia,Diane,organization,babysteps,mentor,routine,mission,self care,Denmark,life,coach,time,management,planning,challenge,refresher course,pamper,exercise,outfit of the day,wardrobe,morning routine,evening routine,weekly home blessing hour,power hour,cleaning,declutter,Lent,Dressing Your Truth,dyt type 1,daily focus,Friday,car,date,purse,40 days,books,zone 5,

Post a Comment

0 Comments