Advertisement

10 JAPANESE PHRASES YOU NEED TO KNOW before you go to JAPAN | learn the most important key phrases

10 JAPANESE PHRASES YOU NEED TO KNOW before you go to JAPAN | learn the most important key phrases Hi Everyone. Welcome back to our channel
It has always been a HUGE goal of mine to create something where I could help others. One of the questions I get most often is about my Japan travel. I have been going to Japan every year since I was a little girl (a little over 30 times now) and I was raised to be bilingual Japanese and English. I am hoping that some of my experience with language and culture could be of benefit to others! Follow us on this journey as we take you through the 10 key phrases you want to learn before you go to Japan. I hope this will be a handy video to learn, and refresh your knowledge.
Thank you so much for watching!

Recap of phrases learned in this video

1.Konnichiwa/Konbanwa - hello
2.Ohayo Gozaimasu - good morning
3. Arigato Gozaimasu - thank you
4. Doko Desuka - where is it?
5. Kudasai - please give me
6. Ikura Desuka - how much is it?
7. Onegaishimasu - please
8. Sumimasen - excuse me/pardon me
9. Gomen Nasai - I'm sorry
10. Daijyobudesu- I'm okay/ It's okay

Thanks for watching! We appreciate each and every viewer!! XOXO

Follow us on Instagram at -

Music for this video from Epidemic -

Any inquiries - please email - wanderlustingdd@gmail.com

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe and catch some of the other in depth videos

learn japanese,japanese phrases,tokyo 2020,tokyo olympics,tokyo 2020 olympics,how to say in japanese,10 japanese phrases,konnichiwa,learn japanese fast,learning japanese,arigato,easy japanese,easy japanese phrases,easy japanese phrases to say,learn japanese for beginners,tokyo olympics 2020,japanese phrases for tourists,

Post a Comment

0 Comments