Advertisement

Top 5 ways to advertise WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY!

Top 5 ways to advertise WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY! One of the questions I get asked most often, is do I advertise? Where do I advertise? In this video I explain my top 5 advertising channels for my wedding videography business.

From me to you, thank you so much for tuning in. Videos uploaded every Tuesday and Thursday. If you have any suggestions of what you'd like me to talk about, please comment below with suggestions. Let's do this.

My Gear:
Panasonic GH5s:
Panasonic 25mm F1.7:
Ronin S:
Neewer Bi-Color LED Lights:
Audio Recorder:

wedding videography,wedding videography tips,wedding business,wedding,videography,wedding photography,wedding video,how to advertise for your wedding videography business,wedding videographer,how to make money as a photographer,how to film a wedding,how to grow your wedding videography business,wedding video business,how to book weddings,how to start a videography business in college,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments