Advertisement

TOP 10 SOLO RANKED GRIND!๐Ÿ”ด GREAT DAY TO GRIND with iFerg!

TOP 10 SOLO RANKED GRIND!๐Ÿ”ด GREAT DAY TO GRIND with iFerg! Hey guys welcome to the stream, hope you have a great time!

๐Ÿ’ฐ JOIN (YouTube Membership) ➔
๐Ÿ’ฐ DONATE ➔ (Donations above $5 are Text To Speech on stream)

$1,000 GIVEAWAY
TikTok -
Instagram -
FOLLOW, COMMENT, LIKE + SHARE FOR ENTRIES!




Please don't do these things

• Self-Promotion
• Bullying/Racism
• Swearing
• Negativity & Rude Behaviour
• Spamming (emojis, caps, etc.)
• Politics, Religious talk, and Drama
• Impersonation of other users
• Inappropriate/sexual comments
• Sharing of personal info
• Posting spoilers to new movies, videos games, and/or books.
Don't tell Ferg what to do or what to use.

Note: This community/livestream is Family-Friendly.

----------

๐Ÿฆ TWITTER ➔

-----------

๐Ÿ“ท INSTAGRAM ➔

---------


๐Ÿ“ฑ DISCORD ➔

------------

Disclaimer: when donating, please remember...

- I am unable to do YouTube channel shoutouts for donations.

- I am unable to add you and play with you for donations.

- I am unable to give you Mod status for donations.

- I am unable to make in-game purchases (skins, pickaxes, etc.) with donations.

- I am unable to do giveaways with the money you provide from a donation.

• Please do not donate for the reasons listed above because the donation may be ignored, and all donations are non-refundable. Save your money! ๐Ÿ’ต

Songs used by - Ouse

#CallOfDutyMobile #CODMobile #CODM

CODM,Call Of Duty Mobile,COD,COD Mobile,Pro,#1,Player,Ranked,High Level Gameplay,Pro Player,Top Player,Battle Royale,Zombies,Settings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments