Advertisement

Tapping & Fiddling w| a Cup, Fan, Container & Keyboard | ASMR

Tapping & Fiddling w| a Cup, Fan, Container & Keyboard | ASMR Hi there & welcome! Today I'm tapping on and fiddling with 4 random objects I thought would sound interesting😊. Let me know which one's your fave and if you would like to see more of something^^

Triggers include tapping a bamboo cup, tapping and fiddling with a folding fan and fanning the mic, tapping and scratching a foldable container and tapping and typing on a tiny keyboard

Timestamps:
00:00 - bamboo cup
04:40 - folding fan
07:00 - foldable container
09:15 - tiny keyboard

Thanks for watching and goodnight! 💤

If you have any suggestions/requests/feedback, feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll see what I can do^^

tapping asmr,keyboard asmr,fiddling asmr,folding fan asmr,scratching asmr,fanning asmr,cup asmr,foldable container asmr,container asmr,typing asmr,asmr,bumblebeens asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments