Advertisement

Regional Flight Attendant Life | Working on the New CRJ 900

Regional Flight Attendant Life | Working on the New CRJ 900 #flightattendantlife #lifeofaflightattendant #regionalflightattendant

I'm back with a work trip vlog, it was a rough week, found out a classmate from training lost her battle with cancer, and then the loss of a true legend in Kobe Bryant. I do get to fly on our brand new CRJ 900, I pushed my body and jogged for 20 minute straight which is a first. Thank you all for watching, make sure you like, comment, and subscribe.

How to Connect with me:

Email: Travelinggunn@gmail.com

Instagram:

Camera I use :

Canon T6i

IPhone 10 X Max

GoPro Hero 7

Base: Atlanta

Company: Regional

flight attendant,regional flight attendant,flight attendant life,life of a flight attendant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments