Advertisement

Painting Flowers on Canvas with Acrylic Paint using only Five Colors! Limited Color Palette

Painting Flowers on Canvas with Acrylic Paint using only Five Colors!  Limited Color Palette Here’s a small acrylic flower painting I made using only 5 colors! I tried out some new fluid acrylic paints for this one and it’s safe to say I found my new favorite paint. I’m using a 6 x 6 inch canvas with a 1 ½ inch profile in this painting demo. I like this size a lot because it looks cute when you carry the flowers over to the sides of the canvas.

If you like my work, you can also find me here:

You can also find me on: Instagram
PInterest
Website

Here are the supplies and paint colors I used for this painting.

6 x 6 inch canvas (1 ½ inch profile)
Acrylic paint
Paint brushes
Pastels for sketching
Jar of water
Paper towels
Paint palette

Paint colors:
Titanium White
Carbon Black
Pyrrole Red
Cadmium Yellow Medium
Turquoise Phthalo

how to paint flowers,paint abstract flowers,paint flowers for beginners,easy flower painting,limited color palette,flower painting tutorial,flower painting demo,step by step,acrylic painting,loose flowers,small flower painting,learn how to paint,flowers on canvas,flowers with acrylics,simple flower painting,flowers paint,flower painting canvas,easy paint flowers,DIY flower painting,simple color palette,step by step painting,beginner painting,beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments