Advertisement

My Struggle W| Hypothyroidism | Weight Loss | Pregnancy | Symptoms + How I Cope With It!

My Struggle W| Hypothyroidism | Weight Loss | Pregnancy | Symptoms + How I Cope With It! Hey! Astrema Simone Here. I open up about my Hypothyroidism & everything that comes with it from Weight Loss / Pregnancy / Symptoms + How I Cope With It! I also share a Story time from the very beginning of being diagnosed with this Thyroid disease. Hope you find this video to be helpful and if you liked it give it a thumbs up and Don't forget to Subscribe to join the family! Thanks for watching. #hypothyroidism #struggles #storytime #symptoms #weightloss #weightgain #pregnancy #illness #thyroiddisease #thyroid #hypothyroid #simonesquad #astremasimone #health #lifestyle

*New Video Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday!
*Turn on The Notification Bell!

⇢⇢⇢ KEEP UP WITH ASTREMA SIMONE ⇠⇠⇠

*Subscribe to My Vlog Channel!


*Follow My Instagram!


*Business Inquiries Only!:
astremasimone@gmail.com

hypothyroidism,hypothyroidism symptoms,astrema simone,astrema,simone,ditl,day in the life,hypothyroidism weight loss,day in my life,hypothyroidism vs hyperthyroidism,thyroid problems,thyroid disease,thyroid,condition,struggles with,hypothyroid,autoimmune,symptoms,probelms,pregnant,pregnancy,coping,depression,weight gain,weight loss,journey,mommy vlogger,motherhood,mom vlog,sahm,hyperthyroidism,hashimotos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments