Advertisement

MMBN2 A Serious Mission Remix ロックマンエグゼ2 A Serious Mission BGMアレンジ

MMBN2 A Serious Mission Remix ロックマンエグゼ2 A Serious Mission BGMアレンジ 個人的に2で一番好きな曲です。
I made a remix of this theme about three years ago, but I have deleted it, so I re-remixed and uploaded this again. Actually, I like this theme the best out of all BN2 themes.
"A Serious Mission" (Mother Computer - ShadowMan's Stage Theme) Remix from Mega Man Battle Network 2
remixed/arranged by me

This theme is also included in MMBN2 Remix Medley.


----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­---------------
※Re-uploads (extended version, nightcore version, mash-up, etc.) and the use without my permission are NOT allowed.
----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­---------------


►Twitter:
►SoundCloud:

#MMBN #ロックマンエグゼ

Remix,Arrangement,mmbn,ロックマンエグゼ,Mega Man Battle Network,mmbn2,Mega Man Battle Network 2,ロックマンエグゼ2,mmbn ost,mmbn remix,ロックマンエグゼ bgm アレンジ,ロックマンエグゼ bgm,ShadowMan Stage,シャドーマンステージ,Mega Man,ロックマン,kokiremix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments