Advertisement

मिश्रणों को अलग करने की विधियाँ | Methods of Separation of Mixtures

मिश्रणों को अलग करने की विधियाँ | Methods of Separation of Mixtures #TheGreatInfo #MixtureSeparation
This video covers various methods of separation of a mixture in Hindi. This video contains the following topics.
वाष्पीकरण(Evaporation)
आसवन(Distillation)
प्रभाजी आसवन(Fractional Distillation)
उर्ध्वपातन(Sublimation)
रवाकरण(Crysallition)
वर्ण लेखन(Chromatography)
subscribe my channel


follow me @ Facebook

follow me @twitter

follow me @Instagram

like my facebook page @

Visit my site for interesting stuff

Visit given site for GK topics

the great info,thegreatinfo,मिश्रणों को अलग करने की विधियाँ,Methods of Separation of Mixtures,simple distillation,fractional distillation,chromatography,chromatography explained,evaporation,crystallization,sublimation,वाष्पीकरण,आसवन,प्रभाजी आसवन,उर्ध्वपातन,रवाकरण,वर्ण लेखन,Science - Separation and Mixture - Hindi,general science,how to separate mixtures,how to separate mixtures chemistry,मिश्रणो का पृथकीकरण,

Post a Comment

0 Comments