Advertisement

MAN AT NAIL SALON TRIES TO KIDNAP ME (WITH FOOTAGE)

MAN AT NAIL SALON TRIES TO KIDNAP ME (WITH FOOTAGE) hi i’m gabi DeMartino!
Fancy always

a video is posted every 3 days!

twitter.com/gabcake
tweet me that you saw this and I’ll follow u back hehe

Instagram.com/gabi
you’ve never seen an aesthetic til you’ve seen my instaaaa

follow the instagram page for our home! instagram.com/thecastawaycottage
Follow my show on instagram! instagram.com/bloodqueensofficial

For $5 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link: It's the most affordable ride in town.


get a personalized video from me here:

ORDER our EP!

Download my single, flowers!


make sure to follow the instagram page @blooduqeensofficial

get a free uber ride on the uber app using my code: gabid42

-Snapchat-
fancysnapsbygab
i mean, if you’re girly and would love to see girly snaps and over-usage of snapchat filters then go ahead and add me!!

i have my own series going on this channel in october and you can get inside looks already at @bloodqueensofficial on instagram!!!

steal my style:

-Tumblr-


-Pinterest-
www.pinterest.com/pinkprincessGAB

watch man attempt to kidnap a 4 year old girl right in front of her mom,someone tried to kidnap me,man at nail salon tries to kidnap me with footage,my kidnapping,creepy man tried to kidnap me,the nail salon injured me and im leaking the footage,nail lady,i went to the best reviewed nail salon in my city,i went to the worst reviewed nail salon in my city,chinese spaking white guys catch gossiping nail salon workers red handed,14 nail hacks every girl should try,

Post a Comment

0 Comments