Advertisement

Legends of Runeterra Mythbusters: Can Lifesteal Save You From Losing The Game?

Legends of Runeterra Mythbusters: Can Lifesteal Save You From Losing The Game? I've always loved MB style videos and want to test a lot of interactions in LoR for myself. This way I can also share what I find with you guys! So here's some more interesting interactions! Got some more complicated combos and special cards this time! Which myth was your favorite? Let me know in the comments if you have any interactions you would like me to test. If I use it, I will shout you out in a future video! I also spent some more effort by adding background images behind the myth and explanation segments, making the video overall more appealing! In the last video, I tried an audio effect that fluctuated volume and wasn't happy with it at all, so the background music in this one is the same volume throughout!

Thank you for watching, please consider leaving a like and subscribing if you found the video enjoyable or informative!



Twitter @Tempo13x



Discord Link:

More discussion and fun videos coming soon! Share with your friends.
#LegendsofRuneterra #LoRMythbusters #Tempo

Game?

Post a Comment

0 Comments