Advertisement

IIWanna Be MemeII Collab with Delilah Zya (now known as Zariah Wolfii)

IIWanna Be MemeII Collab with Delilah Zya (now known as Zariah Wolfii) Hello as you can see I have collaborated with another Gacha YouTuber!
And I was supposed to post this last year butttttt...... I was lazy UwU so that’s why
AHM anyways I promised to come back early from my break!!!,
SooooooOOOooooo I am collaborating with other Gacha you tubers (aka fans) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This year and I hope you are excited anyways let’s make a bet if you can guess the gachatuber that I am collaborating with you get a free edit UwU
I hope you have a lovely day! Byeeeee

Channel -
Audio does not belong to me it belongs to its rightful owner
Song used - wanna be meme
Original - ???
Inspired by - ???

Wolfii)

Post a Comment

0 Comments