Advertisement

I Challenge Whole Server To Come Georgopol And Kill Me | Knock Knock Tera Baap Aaya | PUBGM Hindi

I Challenge Whole Server To Come Georgopol And Kill Me | Knock Knock Tera Baap Aaya | PUBGM Hindi I Challenge Whole Server To Come Georgopol And Kill Me | Knock Knock Tera Baap Aaya | PUBGM Hindi

About This Video -
hello everyone this video i present my georgopol challenge and knock knock tera baap aaya pubg gameplay in pubg mobile and i revealed my tips and tricks with best sniping ever gameplay in my sensitivity also for redmi note 8 pro , so my tactics tips and trick is a helpful for you because in this video i show you every thing in for note 8 pro pro and pubg gaming example lag frame drops and control sensitivity settings and amazing close range and long range open groza with awm fight clutch with my new shots and i gave you over powered smooth plus extreme gameplay with my phone and i play on erangel map, so i hope you guys enjoyed it
#knockknock #tips&tricks #pubgmobile
I play - 4 Finger
Device - Redmi Note 8 Pro
Secondary Device - iPad Pro 11
editor - Kine Master
Recorder - Go Recorder


--------------------------------------------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Instagram Account -

I am From - Madhya Pradesh India

I prefer quality over quantity. if you like our channel content please support us by subscribing to our channel and sharing with your friends!


THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Fauji cj gaming.

Knock knock tera baap aaya,knock knock tera baap aaya pubg,knock knock tera baap aaya pubg tiktok,pubg mobile new tricks,pubg mobile tips and tricks,pubg mobile tips,pubg mobile tricks,pubg mobile tricks in hindi,redmi note 8 pro,redmi note 8 pro pubg,redmi note 8 pro pubg test,redmi note 8 pro pubg gameplay,note 8 pro pubg,note 8 pro,note 8 pro pubg gameplay,pubgm,pubg mobile hindi,pubg mobile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments