Advertisement

i bought a lot of clothes *it's haul time*

i bought a lot of clothes *it's haul time* a good old fashioned fun clothing haul. trying on clothes, that's the video. enjoy. love u guys.

Lou & Grey Pants:

SVC Vintage:

Subscribe and join the family!:

Check out my last video!:

___

Follow Me!



Instagram: @oliviarouyre

Twitter: @oliviarouyre

Spotify Username: oliviarouyre

Snapchat: oliviarouyre

TikTok: @_oliviarouyre



If you are a company wanting to work with me or want me to review your product, email me at: oliviarouyre@gmail.com :)



FTC: This video is not sponsored, all opinions are my own

oliviarouyre,Olivia,Rouyre,clothing haul,try on clothing haul,2020 clothing haul,i bought a lot of clothes,styling cute clothes,olivia rouyre haul,styling new clothes,brandy melville,try on haul,i bought too many clothes,haul,vintage clothes,new clothes,cleaning out my closet,try on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments