Advertisement

I Bought A Customer Return Pallet Worth ~ $2000 MSRP For Under $400 (Part 2 of 3 boxes)

I Bought A Customer Return Pallet Worth ~ $2000 MSRP For Under $400  (Part 2 of 3 boxes) Franchise Kicks Channel
www.youtube.com/Franchisekicks

Email address to contact me:
TheWife317@yahoo.com

Follow me on social media:


If you would like to send me anything to unbox or review on my youtube channel please use my UPS Mailbox address:

The Wife - Franchise Kicks
484 E Carmel Dr #127
Carmel, IN 46032

safiya,randomfrankp,tech,storage unit,taco stacks,marvel,ps4,nes,nintendo,lego,XBOX ONE,shocking,playstation,ebay,amazon,fba,reselling,garage sale,unboxing,amazon tech,amazon customer returns,pallet,returns pallet unboxing,tech haul,mystery,amazon returns,tech returns,mystery tech,massive unboxing,franchise kicks,apple,microsoft,sony,liquidation,jebus,treasure hunting,storage wars,ryan toysreview,StevenSteph,Health,Beauty,Disney,vivian Tries,do it on a dime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments