Advertisement

GTA 5 money drop!! (Free to join) Ps4 and Xbox

GTA 5 money drop!! (Free to join) Ps4 and Xbox If you wanna join Like and Subscribe join the discord. once you have done those three steps join my crew witch is also in my bio click the link and join. Once you have joined the crew go to the online tab in GTA 5 once you do that hit join crew members. Once you are done doing that you are in my modded lobby but there is a little catch to when you get in you come to the money drop spot and sit in one spot and go in passive and DO NOT BRING COPS OR SHOOT you will be kicked from the lobby if you do any of these also do not run over each other. Have fun!

join my discord

join the crew to join


if you wanna join me join my gta crew do not add me

Also to help me get better menus to use for money drops cash app me $Minty Dylan




Check out my friend NeatJoker


Check out my friend Hivex

Show more



Rockstar MintyDylanYTT

Discord

PayPal

Cash app to $MintyDylan

Join my GTA 5 Crew

join)

Post a Comment

0 Comments