Advertisement

Get Unready With Me Skincare Routine - With At Home Laser Hair Removal (DOES IT WORK??)

Get Unready With Me Skincare Routine - With At Home Laser Hair Removal (DOES IT WORK??) Use code HRUSH50 for $50 off your very own Kenzzi:

Hi my little friends! I'm making this video to give you my super secret celebrity skincare routine. This get unready with me will answer questions like: How do I reverse aging? what is ipl therapy? what is hrush's skincare routine? what is kenzzi and does kenzzi work (she's not the new popular girl as a hint)... and just my basic beauty routine and skincare 101 secrets. These are my fav beauty trends of 2020 what are yours?

Skin Routine Products:
Versace Robe


Spa Headband


Face Halo


FIRST AID BEAUTY Pure Skin Face Cleanser


OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser


CAUDALIE Instant Foaming Cleanser


OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner


DR. BARBARA STURM Hyaluronic Serum


DR. BARBARA STURM Hyaluronic Ampoules


LA MER The Regenerating Serum


CAUDALIE Premier Cru Anti-Aging Eye Cream


Star Lash Mini Fan


BITE BEAUTY Agave+ Intensive Vegan Lip Mask


Lush Bubble Gum Lip Scrub


Sonicare Electric Tooth Brush


Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Body Oil


Jill Sanders Sun Perfume


My Brand: Siwear.com



For Brand inquiries contact: jake@slashmgmt.com



─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

LET'S BE FRIENDS

⋆ MY INSTAGRAM → @StyledByHrush

My BRAND →



─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

PRODUCTS (any products mentioned in this video)

makeup,hrush,hrush skincare,celebrity skincare,skincare secrets,IPL therapy,what is IPL,does kenzzi work,what is kenzzi,get unready with me,GRWM,skincare routine,skincare 2020 acne,skincare 2020,skincare,how to look younger,how to not age,how to reverse aging,beauty routine,beauty trends 2030,beauty trends 2020,beauty,how to skincare,skincare 101,kenzzi,at home laser,laser hair removal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments