Advertisement

Best Leggings Ever In Blue!! | LL Apparel Leggings Try On | Sienna Rawlings

Best Leggings Ever In Blue!! | LL Apparel Leggings Try On | Sienna Rawlings Hi everybody it's Sienna Rawlings teen model and Instagram influencer back again showing you my Best Leggings Ever In Blue!! | LL Apparel Leggings Try On | Sienna Rawlings. This was a package from Amazon. It was another Amazon mystery box unboxing, even though I gave away the mystery in the title. In case you were not aware I have had several people ask me if they can send me a gift that I could unbox and create an unboxing video for. So of course I said yes.

I created my Amazon Wishlist making sure to populate my wishlist with items that would make great gift ideas for girls. And since I am a young model in 2019 I bet you can guess what some of the items on my Amazon wish list might be.

One of my Instagram/YouTube friends Don sent me this wonderful pair of LL Apparel Leggings in blue, which is my favorite color. They are really high waisted and super comfortable. I love the way they fit me and there just perfect overall.

Thank you very much Don for sending me this amazing gift😁😊

The mystery was solved once I opened my mail. If you would like to send me a gift from my Amazon Wishlist's so that I can create a video just for the gift you sent me and thank you in the video the links are below.

Here are the links to my Amazon Wishlist:





I found this product on YouTube that I think is a must have if you are out and about as much as I am and also use your cell phone as much as I do. It is the PowerAdd portable charger for your cell phone. It is has a 10,000 Mah capacity and is compact enough to fit in your pocket. I have personally tried this out already and was able to charge my phone from dead to fully charged twice before I had to charge the battery pack again.
Here is the link if you want to check it out:

Like my videos? I would LOVE to connect with you via my comment section. I make sure to reply to all my comments.

If you like THIS video and want to help spread the word, it's easy! Simply LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE this video with YOUR friends on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram! That really helps a lot!
Watch all the way to the end to help me grow and subscribe to become a part of my YouTube communityπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’–

Thank you so much for watching my video and have a wonderful day!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘

Follow me on Instagram - @siennadianerawlings


#siennarawlings #amazon #amazonshopping

2019 fashion trends,sienna rawlings,vloggers,teen models,2019,young model,gift ideas for girls,vlog,stylish,try on,influencer,fancy,outfit ideas,ootd,ootw,fashion trends,fashion trends 2019,trends,outfit of the day,trendy outfits,teen model,what to wear,instagram,leggings,leggings try on,leggings review,leggings outfit,what to wear with leggings,amazing,the best ever,affordable leggings,style,fashion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments